Well sorry guys i am going to post something unhappy today. Today i just got my trail exam paper back and i dont think that i done that well in it and i'm not happy with the results i got. lolz well my disappointed mood is back again haha. This trail i didnt really prepare for it and only studied for it in last minutes. i should have be well prepared for the exam. so guys never leave ur study to the minutes.

I was really in my bad mood today. everything doesnt go well for me today. I guess for those who know me well, they would know that i will be really down when i didnt score the results i wanted. They will just like come to me and comfort me and tell me to do better next time when they saw me acted differently. lolz i can be really moody with my results. haha.. I just really need comfort and support now.. and i dunno where can i get it from.. from my acquaitance? lolz.. impossible. i think only those who really know me would know how to make me forget my results. well today i acted differently as my results wasnt that good. i just felt frustrated and disappointed. The response that i got is ' can you please dont act like that' ? i really dunno what should i feel.. i feel like what the... lolz maybe he or she thought that i was releasing my anger at him or her. Those who knows me.. they would know i was disappointed with myself and angry at myself. i really tired today. there's like no one comforting me and i had some quarel somemore.. lolz my bad mood could make me skip my meal. well i just skipped my lunch. i just have no appetide for my meal in my bad mood. well i could eat a lot ok?? haha.. can you guys imagine how hungry i going to be if i skipped my meal? haha well i will only feel hungry after my bad mood gone.

I would like to apoogise to the ppls who i quarelled with today. well just sorry..
Hope you guys will understand that why am i a bad mood..

0 comments:

About this blog