Today my college was quiet.. it was because every of my diploma's frens is having their exams.. I went back to college after my lunch and i saw them at the computer lab. Everyone is STUDYING and asked me not to disturb them because they are ' pek ceh'! They are just frustrated and worried about their exams. well today there's no one who is free to play ping pong with me.. so i just played computer and watched my friends studying. lolz.. Then Bluetooth or Jun Ern came into the lab and started to ask ppl around about the exam later then there a girl came and Michelle asked her to teach her ways to answer the question but then Jun Ern disagreed with the gal who just came, lolz the gal just asked Jun Ern to' listen to her 1st'. Then Jun Ern like ' kek tiok'. I guess that gal is famous for her phrase' you listen 1st' she wanted ppl to listen to her opinion 1st before she listened to others. After that i went to start off my class..

After my class, i went to the lobby and saw Karen playing ping pong with Jamie, then i got really excited because well.. just to tell you guys..i really love to play ping pong recently. i think i addicted to ping pong haha.. Then i sat down and waited for my turn. I played against Karen. She is considered one of the good ping pong player at our school. While the game continued, i think i lost 4 games to her and i started to win over her for 2 games and then i lost again. She taught me lots of skills and be steady. well thanks Karen.. Then Ek Han and Jun Ern finished their test and came to the lobby too.. well i guess it's ping pong time again. haha.. unfortunately i have to go because it's seem like gonna rain.

0 comments:

About this blog