Good morning guys! Urm what can i say about today? Well i currently updating my blog in my school computer lab. It's because today when i reached my biology class, we are just informed that our biology lecturer is not in today! Lol but many exercise was given by our head of lecturer. Well my classmate decided to do their work in the class but the lazy me decided to go down to play ping pong. There were ppl playing ping pong so came to the computer lab to chit chat with my friends. Most of them are busy doing their assignment so only left the elsie who can talk to me. She really beh song today because of her group members? Go read her blog! Lol..

Well really feel so tired today maybe because didnt sleep well last night or there lots of things bothering me recently.
Anyway i gonna stop here for lunch haha. I will update my day again by tonight. Have a nice day :)

0 comments:

About this blog