Today i started my 2nd semester school day after two months of study break and holiday break. I felt excited to come back to school because i can feel that my brain started to rust after the long break from school. Well everything still remain the same and there is no much changes after all. Just that our lecturer told us that this semester will be more challenging because the thing that we gonna study is gonna be harder and tougher. My timetable changed too. I dont have class on friday anymore for my course, but i have Moral on friday!

Today i almost late for school. My class started at 8.30 but i only woke up at 8.10. Well can you imagine that there only 20 mins for me to get ready and drive to school? lol.. The only thing i hope is there no traffic jam near the trafiic light outside my house. lol.. I managed to reach school around 8.25 but everything is in a rush haha.. When i went in the door, our lobby is full of students. Well i can see that everyone is happy to be back in school again. haha.. I used to have classes in room 3 but now my class changed to room 2! haha a bigger room with a bigger table. I had my chemistry and maths class in the morning and my biology class in the afternoon. I almost slept in biology class. haha.. well everything still goes well though haha. after that i had student council meeting in the auditorium.

Then i went to library to find my friends and talked to them haha my friends have class at 4 so now i end up updating my blog in computer lab.

Gonna update this 2nite. because i gtg to help my school to do something haha. alrite byebye.

0 comments:

About this blog