I really had a bad week this week and i dont like and enjoy this week at all. haha i thought everything would be better by today, sunday which is the last day of this week. It was ok actually and i start planning since morning.. I get everything done early in the morning. Like my car wash rountine. just because i wanna go out and have fun today. To release all my unhappiness in this one whole week. I tried to plan things out.. planing.. planing.. planing.. In the end things cant work out again. Fml.
I think 'Fml' this phrase really suit my life for now loh. I feel like everythin just turn out like not the way i wanted. Felt kinda disappointed days after days.Fml. I feel that there lots of things had changed but i'm the only one still keep to my old mind and hang on somethings and some hopes. I think it's time for me to do some changes because i really dont like the way i been treated for now. I really got many problems recently and there is no one for me to share my problems with. Fml.
tonight i will be all alone again at home. hate it alot but what to do. Fml.

0 comments:

About this blog