Actually i wanted to make things better today but everything is screwed up again. Fml. I always think that i can make things better but i always wrong about that. I only know how to make things worse but not better. Sigh haix.. i think i dunno how to be happy anymore. i dunno who the one can be there for me. I always hope for things can turn out like how i wanted, but disappointment come again and again. i started to afraid to give any hope in everthing, started to lose my confidence in everything. i feel that i should be alone and by myself.Fml.
My life is like getting worse days by days. if only there is someone who understand and would come to me and comfort me, share my problems. I think no one will be there for me. I hate loneliness the most. if only you know that, you would come and find me. if only you understand me, you will msg me.. sigh. Fml.
I will give up in everything. i would return everything to you cause i dunno what to do anymore. I guess Goodbye would be the last word from me.

About this blog