this will just be a short update from me haha.. i guess this will a better post compared to previous post because today i will not going to talk about how sad is my day. today my day considered ok. But i didnt eat anything for lunch today haha.. kinda hungry but really no mood and appetide to eat anything this afternoon. haha
Tonight i went to Sharing Planet to have dinner with my mum haha.. I ordered the most exp chicken chop there and my mum ordered Double cheesyland haha. Felt so happy haha..
tell you guys something haha.. Whenever i feel down, i will be happy again by eating my fav food. I spent the most on food because food and eating can cheer me up haha.
My mum suggest we go Mr. Ho at crown square for xmas dinner haha.
Mum: Eh let go Mr. Ho for xmas dinner?
Me: The food there is kinda exp.
Mum: You chia me eat right?
Me: *silent* urm can. but loan from you 1st.
Mum: where got like that?
Me: can. i will pay u back afer i start working.
Mum: ohh alright then. Sure. Pay triple. Deal?
Me: Deal hahaha...
Both of us laughed. Actually i like to talk to my mum haha..
Well that all about my day today. Goodbye..

0 comments:

About this blog