It's almost 9p.m now but i havent have my dinner. it's a Saturday night but i'm here.. right in front of my laptop, doing nothing but just facebook-ing? Lol.. I feel very lonely tonight. Well my family is all out. My dad went for jungle treking, my mum went out with aunty, my sis went to tuition. So i'm all alone at home!! It's really a boring night.
Actually my friends were asking me to join them at their youth tonight but i didnt went and i kind of regret about it now. One of the reason i didnt went to the youth because i dont like to feel new in a place and everyone is looking at you differently. Well that come from my experience. I feel so hungry now but i feel so lazy to cook haha.
i really feel so lonely and bored tonight lah wei!!
Is there anyone who can.. ? Talk to me?

~Lonely~

0 comments:

About this blog