I would say that i love last thursday, 24th of Sept haha..
I woke up quite late in the morning because i got many activites in the afternoon. then I went to fetch Eunice and we went to spring. 1st of all, we went to meet up our classmate, Jackeline at MPH bookstore. She bought a book about music again. Well She is someone i know who is crazy all about music haha.. Her main instrument would be violin. Then those girls started their shopping trip. They went to many shops and got the shirt their wanted.
i was really tired of walking around so we decided to take a rest at secret recipe and i ate chicken curry puff and eunice ate mushroom soup.
After that it was around 5 sth and it was still too early for our dinner. Hence Eunice asked me to drive her to the boutique near Jalan Simpang Tiga. We went to fashion news. Again it all girl clothes. She say she wanna buy belts to match her dress she bought so i was there looking at her trying different fashion of belts. Then after trying almost all the belts there, she finally decided to buy a cream colour belt which i would say nice too.
then we went to other boutique but the clothes there are not nice at all. Then we were hungry and went for dinner. She suggested the place named 'Sharing Planet' so i ask her if she stil remember where the place or not as as u guys know she really bad in direction. hahaha.. She told me it near batu kawa.... go in before shell station..... then u will see a small roundabout.... then go straight..... Lol how am i suppose to know the place with those clues...My gosh.. Anyway i try to guess where the place and we did arrived at the small roundabout but we went to wrong road before we made it to sharing planet..
1st impression of sharing planet give to me is nice and cosy.. I like the atmosphere there and it would be suitable for couples. They served only western cuisine. Eunice ordered Spaghetti Carbonara and i ordered Supreme Chicken Chop meal. Eunice's spaghetti came 1st and i was surprised that it tasted so nice and it so...............CHEEZY! Lol... Then my food came... I was so shocked to see my food. The portion is big. With 3 big pieces of chicken chop.. then three slices of ham meat on top of the chicken chop. Then above the ham meat is the cheese!! Darn it tasted so nice. There a lots of fries and coleslaw too served with the chicken chop too. I love to sauce too... I would say that the chicken chop is much better compared to the chicken chop at ' My Restaurant'.. LOl..The food there is quite cheap compared to other steak restaurant haha..
Well after that we are on our way back..... that the end of our day hahaha

0 comments:

About this blog