'Accept each other's faults - and choosing to celebrate each other's differences - is one of the most important keys to creating a healthy, growing, and lasting relationship.'

This is the sentence i would like to share today. I felt so moody today and had lots of things inside my mind. i don't know who i can share my problems. I was alone at home.. so quiet.. nothing to do.. all i can do is just lying down on my bed looking at the ceiling. I felt so tired of many things.. and suddenly that sentence just pop out in my mind. Anyone agree with it? any comments? now it's like 6.30 pm and i think i gonna be very lonely tonight again. Although i didn't eat anything, i dont really feel hungry. Maybe it because i had too many things in my mind. Anyone talk to me pls? Anyone? Accompany me pls??
haih.. haha.. so sien and moody haha sorry for this emo post again haha..
I think everyone would like to have a healthy, growing and lasting relationship but that will be some simple advice from me. I hope it helps.. hahah..

Anyway wish each and everyone have a nice day today!!

0 comments:

About this blog