Yeap and I

Today i gonna introduce someone to you all. She is my neighbour and my badminton friend.
Her name is Suk Ching. I know all her family members and her brother, Chee Ing is the one who brought me to badminton training and taught me stuff about badminton. Her brother, Ah bao is the one who always bring me around to play badminton. Well she has a badminton family because all her family members play badminton. Well..
On the 20th of sept, My friend, Suk Ching made her life time's decision and she got married!! and i felt happy for her. 20th of Sept was a good date in the chinese lunar calender because i saw number of couples getting married too on that day..
Well Suk Ching is a very nice girl and though she is elder than me, we still do mix along well. She often brought me along with her to play badminton together haha and it's quite fun talking to her. Sometimes she will end up telling me all type of theorys hahaha.. she is cheerful girl and she love to smile haha.. Ohya she very close to her younger brother and that make me wish to have a elder sister hahah..
I didnt manage to take pictures during her wedding dinner. but She looks gorgeous that night in her night gown. i sat at the same table with her elder brother, Ah bao. Ohya i went to her wedding dinner with my mum as my mum consider quite close to her family too.. haha..
Surprisingly i met my Kedah friend, Yeap there.. hahha we were so shocked when we see each other because i didnt know he know Suk Ching too and he dont know that i know Suk Ching haha.. Well i thought i gonna feel bored at the wedding dinner but things changed when Yeap was there too.. hahha He's a hilarious guy!! He drank beers but i drank red wine with my mum hhaha.. recently he joined our badminton group to play at stapok every tuesday night. Last night we finished quite early around 10.10? then we went to the front to talk till almost 11... he's really a funny guy haha.. i will introduce him to you guys next time hahha..

0 comments:

About this blog