i'm going to join a baddie competition soon. This Saturday.. Haha.. it's Swinburne invitation badminton competition. This time i will be partnering back my old partner, Kevin in this cominc competition. lolz.. and i will be participating in single event too. i know it's unbelievable haha i cant believe that i playing my single back haha. i put on lots of weight recently. and i think FAT is the only word that you can use to describe me haha.. well i hope you guys can support me for my single haha i might let you guys down but i will try my best and i trying to control my food cosumption recently haha. trying to tahan for the supper part haha.
I will be given a school shirt for representing my school in that competition haha.. i wanted to have a school t-shirt long time ago haha esp the RED one. It's so nice and i love it a lot. haha.. i guess there will be many people joining the competition this saturday. haha it will be very fun i guess.
hope i can win something in this competition.
i trying my best to recover from my sickness recently. i have been sicked since last week and i played badly in my last few matched. i cant even believe that how badly i played haha and i always feel like vomitting during the game. i drink lots of water recently.. just to feel better.. and ate some medicine. haha i hope i can play well tonight yea haha.

I will try my best in this coming competition. I hope my campus friends can aso support those who joining the competition. we wont let you guys down haha..

0 comments:

About this blog