today i don't think is a good day for me. Things like didn't go well and i didn't know why. This is the feeling of sad boy. I felt disappointed that i did not get any comfort from you. you choose to be quiet and take that like there's nothing happened. I dont know the reason why. what i know is that i really need comfort from you when i am not happy. i thought you could be a place for me to lean on when i am not happy. where do you expect for me to get the comfort.. if it's not from you?? I know i should not been asking too much from you, but i just wish to get a little bit of comfort from you when i not happy. please don't remain quiet when there something happened. i thought i can share things with you, but then you just keep quiet. just to tell you this.. whenever there things happened, i wish that you could come and comfort me but when i see that you just remain quiet.. my feeling just got worse and felt sad deep inside my heart. I hope that you will at least show some care to me when i not happy.
I love you.. i care for you more than i care for myself.
i know that i made you down today and i apologise for that.. sorry..
wish could see you happy again..

This is the true feeling from my friend. He very sad today so hope that he will feel better with his gf. He told me that tomorrow will be an important day to him.

0 comments:

About this blog