Tonight, I will be going Swinburne for my badminton competition.
Remember to support me! I hope I will do well in this competition.
I will be playing against a malay in my singles tonight around 7.30.
please be there to support me yea!! Wish me luck!
After my single, i will have my double at 10.00.. haha and against malay too.. urm hope i can make it to the 2nd round.
For my single, i will be meeting an ex- state player if i can make it into the 2nd round as he is the 4th seed for single event. So you can say that how bad is my draw. My draw is better than yiphowe's draw. He will be meeting the ex-SBA player in the first round while I'll only be meeting the ex-state player in the 2nd round. Good luck to yiphowe! Jia you! Remember to add oil hahah!

TAMBAH MINYAK!

0 comments:

About this blog