Well this the love poem for my loved one.. lol..


Eyes of beauty that pierce the skin
a heart full of love that lays within
skin so soft and smooth to touch
are just a few things about you, i have come to love
the flow of your hair and and heart warming smile
the feeling when i hold you a while
the sweet nothings and i love you's
and all the little things you do
the smile you bring when you smile at me
never has my heart felt so free
all the small talk or none at all
i even love the goodnight calls
i love everything about you
in every single way
like whenever where together
i would love to hold you in my arm
or just to sit in silence arm in arm
a love so strong that can't be harmed
i love you more than words can describe
so much love you just couldn't hide

'I love you'

0 comments:

About this blog