Urm today i would like to talk about myself.. i found that there bit difference in me myself recently. i think i became a quiet guy and would like to keep things to myself. i would rather keep to myself than spilling my thought out. For examples, i would like to tell my friends that how not happy am i but then after awhile i just kept quiet and kept everything. I dunno whether it's a good thing o not but then i did feel the difference in myself.
urm i also feel quite stressed recently and i didnt tell anyone about it. My exam is coming soon guys. just arond the corner. i feel so unprepared and i dunno what to do with it.. i felt soso frus..
Then this turn me become a guy who would like to keep things ki. lol it's very hard to explain in words..
i feel so tired recently..
well does it consider emo ma? i dont think so gua.. haha i just wanna tell you guys how i feel recently haha... there something wrong with this tortoise............... SOB

0 comments:

About this blog